Online worship only
1. If you are running a fever or are showing any of the symptoms of COVID19 please do not attend Church services.
2. Face masks will be required and worn at all times for all individuals entering the Church. If you do not have a face mask, one will be provided for you.
3. Social distancing (6 ft. apart) will be practiced at all times.
4. You will be asked to register you and your family members at the entrances.
5. You may enter the sanctuary from one of the three entrances. Please wait for the usher to lead you to your seat. While you are waiting for the usher to lead you please practice social distancing. Family members may sit together. The sanctuary pews will be marked for social distancing practices.
6. Once you are seated by your usher, we ask all attendees to remain in their designated seat/s for the duration of the service. If you need to use the restroom, please raise your hand and one of the ushers will assist you.
7. Singing and responsive reading is prohibited during the services. You may mouth the words or hum if you wish. Singing by the worship leader or small group choir will be permitted.
8. We will not be performing the usual passing of the peace during the services. Please stay in your assigned seating area. The Pastor will direct you to turn and bow to greet and welcome your fellow congregation members.
9. We will not be passing the offering plate during the service. Please place your offering envelope in the offering drop boxes located at each entrance to the sanctuary.
10. Once the service is completed, please stay seated until the ushers release you from your designated seating place. The ushers will lead you to the entrance where you entered. We ask all attendees to leave the Church facility immediately upon being released by the ushers.
11. Please take with you everything that you brought, including the provided bulletin. This will aid in controlling any transfer of the virus.
12. There will be no fellowship gathering before of after services. We ask all participants to leave the church immediately once services have ended and ushers have released you from your seating place.
13. If you need to use the restrooms, we ask that only one person at a time enter and use the restroom. Please use the hand sanitizer provided as you enter and as you leave the restroom.